Tech Support Guy banner
  • Please post in our Community Feedback thread for help with the new forum software! If you are having trouble logging in, please Contact Us for assistance.
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am unable to hear any sound from my PC when trying to play a CD-Rom Audio Program. I believe that there are built in speakers because I did get sound once but not now. Do I need to program in speakers, I have Windows XP and Windows Media Player. Help I am sorry if this is a silly question.

·
Registered
34 Posts
I have the same problem with my sound can not hear any any I look at my sound hardware mutimedia the volume is all the way to off I try to move it but :eek: dosing move I have a panasonic cf-48 toughbook 2000 laptop hope you find help :confused:

·
Registered
34 Posts
I try drive genius proessional edition free download it said I need the sound drive they can fix but you need to buy it for 29.99 but I don't have the money now but it said will fix try that frist down the free one it scan your comp luckypizza57

·
Registered
34 Posts
hi it luckypizza57:eek: after I download the drive I can not hear any sound but then, I have a 3D screen saver went it came up I hear sound so maybe you need a good update window media after I download #9 window media to my pc I could hear my cd player hope this help you:eek:luckypizza57

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Hi Luckypizza57, Thank you very much for your suggestions but I cannot get any sound so I think I must have the wrong settings although the volume is on full. Something is clearly not connecting.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.