Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello, I am unable to create an account on this website: http://www.pandora.tv/
Is anyone else having troubles? I fill in all the necessary information (verify the username, channel number, nickname, agree to all terms) but when I try to create the account, my page goes blank then back to the account creation page except all the information is blanked. At first I thought my account was created, but when I try to login it says my account is not registered. I have also checked my e-mail to see if I received anything from them. Can anyone else make an account on this website, or is it just me?

·
Gone but Never Forgotten
17,735 Posts
It's working OK for me, perhaps just the site doing maintenance- keep trying. I have created a new account there.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I just tried again :(, it just keeps refreshing/clearing all the things. I don't understand, I've tried on my desktop and it doesn't work either.
Edit: I forgot to mention, I'm unable to fill in the Name section. There's no box for the text... maybe that's the problem?
Edit #2: Yep... still no luck! Since it works for you I'm guessing this is a problem with my notebook + desktop? Or my internet provider...? I've tried registering on Firefox, Google Chrome and IE. All have the same problem for me.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.