Tech Support Guy banner
  • Please post in our Community Feedback thread for help with the new forum software! If you are having trouble logging in, please Contact Us for assistance.
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hii..I am in big trouble..i am not able to open pteducation.com from my system although it is accessible from other system..i have been using google chrome..but everytime i hit the link it says "the link is broken"..also i got the same message from internet explorer and firefox 3.5b...plz do tell me what's wrong with it and how to solve it...

i have already cleared my browsing data several times along with cookies...

Is this a problem because of antivirus i.e, F secure subscription has expired...

plz help..its urgent..

·
Retired Trusted Advisor
34,806 Posts
Restart your computer in Safe Mode with Networking and try reaching the website. If no luck, try the following (in Normal Mode):

Refresh your DNS (Sometimes negative DNS may give errors on specific sites)
By following these steps:

Start >> Run >> cmd

ipconfig /release

ipconfig /flushdns

ipconfig /renew

(one at the time)

Reboot

Click Start, then Run and type CMD in the dialogue box that appears, and then click OK. Type netsh winsock reset into the DOS window that appears.

Reset TCP/IP stack to installation defaults. Click Start, then Run and type CMD, then type netsh int ip reset reset.log.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
hey dude i didn't get after the last step of "Reset TCP/IP stack to installation defaults. Click Start, then Run and type CMD, then type netsh int ip reset reset.log."

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.