Tech Support Guy banner
  • Please post in our Community Feedback thread for help with the new forum software! If you are having trouble logging in, please Contact Us for assistance.
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just had extra RAM (2GB) loaded into my wife's 5 year old Dell Inspiron 1300 which has speeded it up wonderfully. But since then, when typing into Hotmail, it stops showing text after typing, sometimes even appearing elsewhere on the document - frustrating indeed. Any ideas (basic ones, please !).:confused:

·
Registered
642 Posts
Here is one possibility while typing your document you accidentally touch the sensitive mouse pad which causes the curser to move overtypes what you've already written or types elsewhere.Solution use a usb mouse and disable the mousepad.

·
Registered
316 Posts
Here is one possibility while typing your document you accidentally touch the sensitive mouse pad which causes the curser to move overtypes what you've already written or types elsewhere.Solution use a usb mouse and disable the mousepad.
That is most likely what is wrong. I only have that problem on laptops. The palm of my hand touches the mouse pad, moving the cursor. The faster your machine responds...the worse this becomes.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.