Tech Support Guy banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
213 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok number one, i have a banner (.jpg) at the top, a breadcrumbnav below that, and a sidenav with adjacent text next to that. The breadcrumbnav will not line up with the banner or below unless they have no cellpadding/spacing but i wish to keep the illusion that they are slight seperated. they are all in tables at the moment.

Number two, i wish to make my pop-up menu's slightly transparent and also when they pop out for a graphic to extend beyond the menu from top to bottom of the page: graphic being just the color black for continuation of the pop-up menu.

Any help, thank you.

·
Registered
213 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
aside from being correctly centered i would also like to do something like this, no clue how as of yet. hopefully you good people could show me

as you can see its just a transparent overlay that could help to alleviate some of the floating connotation associated with the pop up menu.

·
Registered
213 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
it is definately off, enough to drive me crazy because i cant fix it. and why wont the tables line up in the first place.... they are all left aligned. :confused:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.