Tech Support Guy banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have heard turbo tax isn't very good for more complicated taxes like small business, IRA, capitol gains, and dividends(like from stocks). and that if you have anything more than something like a 1040 that you are better off going to an accountant.

are their any accountants or anybody here that knows. I have a farm income and not much but some income from stocks and dividend and an IRA.

thanks in advance
i8uiky

·
Registered
4,896 Posts
....I'm not an accountant but do run a small business (just me) and have used it four the last four years and I'm very satisfied......:up:

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
combsdon said:
....I'm not an accountant but do run a small business (just me) and have used it four the last four years and I'm very satisfied......:up:
I guess that would be the $75 doller home and buisiness one does it cover stocks and stuff like that.

·
Registered
20,202 Posts
Yes, Sir. Home & Business - I've used it for several years. Great program.

·
Registered
3,089 Posts
I've used http://www.turbotax.com for my returns for several years and I'm quite satisfied. $40 to e-file federal and state and I get my refund fast when I get one. When I don't, I manually fill out paper form and mail it on April 15th. It usually takes the IRS / state DOR until mid July to realize (1) this guy owes us some money and (2) it wasn't in the envelope. :D

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.