Tech Support Guy banner
4461 - 4468 of 4468 Posts

·
Registered
9,077 Posts
Evening all
Just stopping to see what's going on.
I've been raking leaves on and off over the last week. Fridays are pickup days so its a race to collect while some trees drop and some trees are not quite ready.... Just waiting till next week to make me get out and do it again...I'm venting about the weather again.

I hope you all are doing well.

·
Registered
17,356 Posts
Hi Folks, :)

Hi Jim, :)

I put my leaves on the compost but haven't used the compost for years, it's usually full of worms also.
We get a week of sunny days & a week of wet ones this month.

·
Trusted Advisor
128,905 Posts
G'day folks.

Mornin' Yvonne.

Well, it is official. The temps have dropped precipitously now, had frost on the windshield last night. Great sleeping weather! Football season well underway and we're staring Thanksgiving in the face ... Christmas, here we come! ;-)

·
Registered
17,356 Posts

Evening Mark, :)

Sounds like Winter is on it's way there,
we're having downpours again here & dams up north are flooding as much water of half that in our bay. !

I'm not ready foe Christmas yet, I'm having keyhole surgery in my kneck to release trapped nerves in a few weeks time first.

·
Trusted Advisor
128,905 Posts
G'day folks.

Mornin' Yvonne.

I hope things go well with your surgery! Sounds like it could be a pain in the neck! (Sorry!)

·
Registered
17,356 Posts

Evening Mark, :)

Thanks,
Yes it has been a 'pain in the neck' :)
I've had it getting worse for 30 years now, & although it may fix the effects on head & arms, I think it will mean more restriction in neck movement with the fusion,
just hoping it will help with other activities & sleeping.(y)

·
Registered
14,110 Posts
"allo folks!

Yvonne, sorry to hear of your condition, but I can relate.
Lately the arm has been going sort of tingly numb, depending on the position of my head and shoulder...and it certainly does affect sleep when one wishes to be in a certain position.
Amazing what a difference just a few millimeters can make as one tries to adjust.

Hope you come out well from the procedure and you'll not be in any pain.
But if needed, tell 'em to give you the good stuff ;)

·
Registered
17,356 Posts
Thanks Randy, :)

It's best to get it done whilst there aren't other health problems making surgery risky.

Yes I'm having problems with sleeping positions also, so hope that improves too.

4461 - 4468 of 4468 Posts