We used to be able to add things to the TSG calendar but I just tried and it will not work.
But clicking on Add New Event
Single, All Day Event Single
Just gives me...
hewee, you do not have permission to access this page. But, don't panic! This could be due to one of several reasons:
1. Did you just register? Before you can post, you need to click on an activation link sent to your email address. Click here to have it sent again!
2. If you still have not received it, please check your spam/trash folder as some Internet Service Providers filter such emails as if they were spam.
3. Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
4. Be sure your web browser is set to accept cookies. Pop up blockers and high Zone Alarm settings may impede access to this and other sites. If you are going through AOL's built-in web browser, please try using Netscape, Internet Explorer, etc. If you are behind a company firewall, check with your IT personnel.
5. Having problems? Contact [email protected]
, but be as specific as possible as to what you were doing when you go this message. Be sure to give your user name, email address that you registered with, and the version of web browser you are using.
So it this not working any more or what?