Tech Support Guy banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am photographer and have had some trouble uploading my images to client proofing sites this past month. On my desktop (Gateway PC 64 Bit Vista) I do all my normal image editing in CS2 and then do some resizing using BreezeBrowser and all is fine. When I try to upload to my proofing site (BluDomain) some of the images come out as black boxes. I tried working with their tech people to see if something was happening on their end but they said when I just tried to email an image to the rep, it came out as a black box. On my control panel of my proofing site it says it is 0 KB and 32x48 (aprox) size image which is not what is was when I uploaded it. So after removing and then reinstalling my software CS2 and BreezeBrowser software, it still did the same thing. Now if I just do all my image processing and do not up load the proofs onto the site on my desktop but just transfer them to my flash drive and then upload them from my laptop there are no problems what so ever. So something is happening when I upload the images from my desk top. Maybe something is corrupting them? I have run my security software many times but it found nothing (Trend Micro). Please help! :confused:

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.