Tech Support Guy banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
155 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi, I want to install Kazaa to download a few songs and small programs. I can Uninstall it, do ad-aware scans, etc, but will it totally be removed, and not effect my computer?

I have just done a fresh install of Win98. It runs very fast for a P3, and I don't want to lose speed for a few songs and programs.

Thanks

·
Registered
12,131 Posts
eq1987 said:
Hi, I want to install Kazaa to download a few songs and small programs. I can Uninstall it, do ad-aware scans, etc, but will it totally be removed, and not effect my computer?

I have just done a fresh install of Win98. It runs very fast for a P3, and I don't want to lose speed for a few songs and programs.

Thanks
TSG does not support illegal activities. Here is the portion of the rules regarding the issue.
Category I Offenses
Minor and Sometimes Unintentional Annoyances

* P2P Instructions - The purpose of P2P is to illegally trade copyrighted material. We do not support the use of P2P networks and any threads requesting help for them will be closed. This includes Kazaa, Bearshare, and the like. If you're interested in the topic, you are free to discuss it on our site (and please visit StealingIsIllegal.com), but information on how to use them will not be provided.
You should read the entire rules section which you can find at the top of the page.

·
Registered
187 Posts
I was going to suggest kazaa be gone but after using it i still have a little bit floating around my HD. What I actually suggest is that you dont download it at all.

Post edited by AcaCandy. I'd suggest you look at the forum rules before posting again.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.