Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Guys,

here is a very complicated question. Listen carefully. I would like to find a software on the internet. Recently we had 3 hard drive died. I was wondering if there is any software outthere that can help me diagnose good drives and give me a warning before drive dies. Is there any software out there like that?

Imagine you working in a fast pase invironment and the drive dies and it takes you 2 hours to rebuild it. It would be a lot easier to scan a drive and see if there is any problems in advance then you could copy the drive or get prepared before it dies.

Any suggestions?

·
Registered
253 Posts
howdy; I don't backup because i don't do anything important with my computer....
but, it seems that if you are doing something important you should backup several times a day...have heard some knowledgable people say to backup often....gl

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
barncat said:
howdy; I don't backup because i don't do anything important with my computer....
but, it seems that if you are doing something important you should backup several times a day...have heard some knowledgable people say to backup often....gl

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.