Tech Support Guy banner
101 - 120 of 163 Posts

·
Trusted Advisor
127,433 Posts
And here:
Rectangle Slope Font Line Parallel

I hear thunder rumbling outside right now ...

·
Administrator
123,565 Posts
It was supposed to be nice today and no rain in the forecast but it's raining. Go figure. Even looking at the weather page is shows sunny with a bit of cloud. Soooooooooo accurate. :rolleyes:

Took Cassie out to play as I thought it was just overcast but it was a misty rain and then it turned into light rain. But we ended up playing in the rain since I had all the stuff with me. We play soccer, it's so cute. She actually throws the ball to me and I kick it away and she retrieves it and throws it at me again. She could do this for hours. I wish I could upload a video of it. :)

·
Registered
42,339 Posts
It was supposed to be nice today and no rain in the forecast but it's raining. Go figure. Even looking at the weather page is shows sunny with a bit of cloud. Soooooooooo accurate. :rolleyes:

Took Cassie out to play as I thought it was just overcast but it was a misty rain and then it turned into light rain. But we ended up playing in the rain since I had all the stuff with me. We play soccer, it's so cute. She actually throws the ball to me and I kick it away and she retrieves it and throws it at me again. She could do this for hours. I wish I could upload a video of it. :)
I would love to see that. I get great joy out of watching animals interacting with us humans.

101 - 120 of 163 Posts