Tech Support Guy banner
  • Please post in our Community Feedback thread for help with the new forum software! If you are having trouble logging in, please Contact Us for assistance.
1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Gone but Never Forgotten
26,895 Posts
Did I hear pyrites???

Arrr Maties!!!

Attachments

·
Registered
8,121 Posts
ARRR MATIE!!!!

My friend from college was an alternate for Survivor Australia... I wonder if he tried out for this one too...

·
Registered
32,916 Posts
That wouldnt be the "Dread Pirate Roberts" now would it??

·
Registered
485 Posts
Are ye up to snuff?
Take the Pirate Personality Profile Test and find out!

"You are ...

The Cap'n

Profile: Some men are born great, some achieve greatness and some slit the throats of any man that stands between them and the mantle of power. You never met a man you couldn't eviscerate. Not that mindless violence is the only avenue open to you - but why take an avenue when you have complete freeway access? You are the definitive Man of Action. You are James Bond in a blousy shirt and drawstring-fly pants. Your swash was buckled long ago and you have never been so sure of anything in your life as in your ability to bend everyone to your will. You will call anyone out and cut off their head if they show any sign of taking you on or backing down. You cannot be saddled with tedious underlings, but if one of your lieutenants shows an overly developed sense of ambition he may find more suitable accommodations in Davy Jones' locker. That is, of course, IF you notice him. You tend to be self absorbed - a weakness that may keep you from seeing enemies where they are and imagining them where they are not."

·
Always remembered in our hearts
82,160 Posts
khaki: Go to Kath's (jonesiegirl) Survivor thread in random. You'll like that one. :) More talk about the show. :up: Take care. angel :)

Now smile!!! :D

·
Registered
2,246 Posts
does any body know where they are from??? the christa chick looks like a christa i knew in my junior year of high school.

·
Registered
7,530 Posts
Originally posted by moonmist:
That wouldnt be the "Dread Pirate Roberts" now would it??
Caught that one moonie ;)

·
Registered
32,916 Posts
Deuce: "inconceivable" .......:D

khaki......... Well.....yes i did watch it last night........and IMO I was hoping they would have kicked Osten off.....My Lord that man can talk!!! Just sitting in my living room i was saying "shut up"!! But I guess they need him for his strength, plus the fact that his Boxers kept falling down in the back:eek:damn those fuzzy little circles ...oh well ;)

·
Registered
6,375 Posts
Yeah, my friend watched the show last night and said only half of the people were wearing underwear. Whats up with that? Last survivor series everyone wore bathing suits all the time. After this series, they'll probably call it the Nude Survivor show. Or the fuzzy bottom survivor show.

Can you imagine Captain Hook without his boxers under that long red cape/dress of his? I can't

·
Registered
32,916 Posts
Originally posted by Mulder:
Well, hotskates, if you saw Mulder's lusty cannon, you would be singing a different tune! :eek:
Yeah..........something like........ "Invisible Man" comes to mind :eek: :D ;)

·
Registered
27,087 Posts
ROFL, oh Cloe, that was good!

1 - 20 of 35 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.