Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 3408 Posts

·
Registered
1,826 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
:D
Seems strange , but everytime I go to "currently on line" I see this...: Dark Star -Sending a Private Message...or this...LadyLisa -Reading a Private Message... or ...Visa -Versa...is romance blooming at HOTN ????......
:D :D :D ...Rhett

·
Registered
12,427 Posts
rhettman5----Either you haven't been paying attention or you've been to busy helping people. Those two have been an "item" for a while.

·
Registered
1,826 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
AIM has a messenger service, as does MSN and Yahoo, I heard there was a service called ICQ, all allow Private messaging :eek: ..but, please carry on, this is enjoyable...oh yea, also a new fangled thing called E-Mail.....All In Fun :D ...Rhett

·
Registered
1,826 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
oh, oh, Lady Lisa is reading the thread , I am in for it !!! Bye...Rhett

·
Registered
1,995 Posts
Dark Star.... where are you when I need you??? :p

rhett

it wasn't a secret really but it wasn't an announcemaent either.
I guess after I went out to California to see him it wasn't a secret anymore. And we know all about emails and chat and the phone company owns us both....... ;)

:D

·
Registered
1,995 Posts
LMAO rhett...........

did you by any chance get a big wooden spoon for Christmas? You like stirring it up don't you?? :p

·
Registered
7,530 Posts
Well Lisa and DS... with Mike uploading the wrong backup you almost got him to delete every trace of this thread... but it didn't work. :D ;) I guess there's no stoping Rhett and the rumor mill now. :D

·
Registered
7,530 Posts
Originally posted by rhettman5
:D :D :D :D :D

:D ...Rhett
So you enjoy this I take it? (rumors are fun... aren't they? :D :D :D)

·
Registered
1,826 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Especially since they admit it, perhaps Mikes first "Virtual" wedding !!( think of the monetary possibilities ! ) We can all web cam in ! It'll be GREAT!! By the way guys this is all in fun !!!...and , if you would like to help plan the wedding...please post back !! :D ...Rhett

·
Registered
7,530 Posts
Oh goody... we tried to do this with Mike a little while before and it didn't work... well guys... let's get started. We can even have both Rhettmans in aon this. :D

BTW... how did you come up with the name Rhett for your dog?

·
Registered
1,826 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
( Chapter 1 )
The wife and I found Rhettman at pet rescue when he was about 1 year old.
The woman who had owned him worked all day, lived in a apartment complex , and was single, she named him ret, from the movie, as she was single and it seemed fun to tell people "ret" was waiting for her at home !

(chapter 2 )
She soon discovered that ret howled at the top of his lungs from the time she left till she returned ( I suspect the neighbors informed her ) so, with a heavy heart , she took ret to pet rescue hoping for the best !!

( chapter 3 :enter the hero )
We were looking for a small family dog and happened upon ret from a newspaper add, from pet rescue, we went to see him, and our hearts melted, he was so well behaved ! So, we took him home ! I immediately realized that ret was not a manly name , so, when we took him to the vet for a check-up and they ask his name , I said retman, she said "spelling" I said "RHETTMAN" ..his name to this day.

(chapter 4 )
I live in a rural area, so Rhett has been in bliss, even though he is "fixed" we bought a young female to keep him company, also ( fixed ) and we named her( hold your breath....Scarlett ) to match.
I swear these two make the original pair look tame (W/O sex), I will post a pic someday to prove it!...... The End

sorry to drag this out, but now ya know

:) ...Rhett

·
Registered
7,530 Posts
Well now I know indeed... :D Interesting story ya got there... so where does the 5 come from? (no I'm just kidding :rolleyes: )

·
Registered
1,826 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
When I first logged on to the net, Rhettman 1,2,3,4 were taken !!
True Story !!...Rhett :D

·
Registered
7,530 Posts
really?... you'd think they'd be free. :D :rolleyes:

·
Registered
51,023 Posts
Yeah--and I'm a little pissed at DS too. I was all ready to hit on Lady Lisa myself before DS moved in on me ;).

I guess I'll have to line my cites up on another member---don't get excited, Crumb--I don't go that way ;)

·
Registered
1,826 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
First we bust DS and Lisa, now we find Mulder wants to fool around !! Rumor mills need very little fuel to produce results!!...Rhett :D

1 - 20 of 3408 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.