Tech Support Guy banner
  • Please post in our Community Feedback thread for help with the new forum software! If you are having trouble logging in, please Contact Us for assistance.
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello,
I am currently having trouble with my Windows Vista home Premium 32-bit computer. I am using a NETGEAR Wireless USB adapter for my internet and a few thing's have seemed to go wrong.

First of all, the Network logo that normaly appears in the task bar has gone missing. When you right click>Properties and then try to tick Network, the grey tick box has been locked, so you can not select it.

Secondly, When I go to Network and Sharing center it come's up The Page Failed To Load.

Also, sometime's when I log onto Vista it come's up C:\Windows\system32\WINBRAND.dll is either not designed to run on windows or it contain's an error. I don't know if this is linked in some how.

I have no internet access on that computer, and that is the only computer I am able to use at my home so it is very annoying that I ahve not been able to find a fix for this some where.

I am alright with computer's but not to good with complicated stuff. But anything for a fix :D

I hope someone could help me out with this problem,
Mackenzie.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.