Tech Support Guy banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

The Dreaded ERROR 132!!!

47K views 35 replies 13 participants last post by  waestrey 
#1 ·
Well first of all i want to start out by saying I'm about ready to cry right now.:( :( :(
Well I'm Pretty Sure Ya-ll At Tech Support KN ow About The Error 132 Message In WoW. But No Matter What Forum i look at, they all give indirect Solutions. Basically I Need A Way(doesn't Matter How Many Ideas), that i can fix this wow 132 message.

I Think My Comp Might Be Over Clocked But I Don't Know How Do Set It To Defaults, and there was a point in time where i couldn't even open wow without the error 132 message, i did a system restore, downloaded everything(patches. . .etc) and i was able to open wow (obviously), but instead of the error 132 message i get a blue screen of death, but eventually (probably to keep my comp safe), wow just brings it back to the error 132 message, so i cant even open wow. Any Help Would Be Great!!!!

p.s. u guys pwn!:D :cool: :D

#6 ·
What makes you think your machine is overclocked? Did you ever change any settings in the BIOS to improve the speed?

Before you reset the CMOS, make sure you're familiar with your computer's system configurations, as resetting the CMOS will reset the hardware settings to factory default, which means your CPU might not run at the same speed it did before.

Do you have any problems with other games, or with other programs on the computer, or is it just in WoW?

#12 ·
I noted in your reply to my last post that you "didn't try the RAM one". Well thats a pretty important step that you skipped so verify your ram is stable with a memory testing utility such as memtest86. Minidump files are often created due to instability of the system.

#20 ·
Ok Well I Installed A New Fan, And Now Im Barely Pushing 50 degrees, Unless I Keep It On For Like Hours. So, all i can do so far is try to find my motherboards drivers, which maybe the problem I've got the minidumps still coming saying it could be the Xgiv3.dll(video card driver), so i updated that, but everest doesnt seem to show me the name of my motherboard. I'm pretty sure its an ASUS, cause thats what it says at startup, but how would i find the exact model?

#21 ·
ok im starting to lose hope :(:(:(:(:(:(:(!

I Tested My Ram, and added a new fan, i reinstalled everything, constantly changed hardware, what am i gonna do, i just want to simply play World of Warcraft. All My Friends Are Leveling Past Me Because My computer Keeps Crashing. Please, what can i do?
The only thing i haven't tried is installing my mother board's drivers, other than that I'm stuck!

#23 ·
you know what man!!!! I FEEL YOU MAN!!!!! mine just stopped working after i download that gay new patch that jsut came out, ima cry too man!!!! and i tried to lowad the default sttings in the bios but it didnt help. but i might be doing it wrong, can you tell me how to plz?

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.