Tech Support Guy banner

The Dragster

4K views 27 replies 7 participants last post by  angelize56 
#1 ·
I'm not sure who's heard that one yet...but I LOVE The Dragster!

Of course I'm a racing Fan...so what's new?!?

#5 ·
I was struck with the same sort of thought as brendandonhu, as I read this, that an ad might be the source of ST's audio enthusiasm.

Maybe he meant to post in Random?
I don't think he would have posted a cool dragster sound in Site Comments on purpose, and forget to upload the file....unless he's suggesting to add a dragster login sound to the site ? ;)

sublimnal message: Do ... nate, do..nate, donate. Kill the ads...donate...

#6 ·
I love the phone ringing ads...

I Love the Phone Ringing ads...

I LOVE THE PHONE RINGING ADS...

I have been torturing a certain pain in the arse intern by telling him the phone is for him when he is sound asleep across the room... I will donate again first thing in 2003 .. If you promise to keep the phone ads in ... I want to see this Jackarse in the rubber room !!! Please Mike..;)..

Screw the Hippocratic oath.. He never had to deal with an idiot like this.. ;)..:p

RT... sublimal messages never work .. I have been sending them to Mulder to turn into a nice guy and look where that has gotten me..;)

#8 ·
RT... sublimal messages never work .. I have been sending them to Mulder to turn into a nice guy and look where that has gotten me..
OK thats it!

Sorry Mike. I was going to send a donation, but as good as this site is, I decided that I'll send my $ to CQ so that she can get better subliminal message software! :D

#14 ·
St is so misunderstood! He is talking about the race car sounds in a TSG ad.....hearing that sound just revs this SexyTech up! Send him some motor oil scented cologne and he'll be in Heaven! :) Take care. angel :)

#15 ·
Originally posted by angelize56:
St is so misunderstood! He is talking about the race car sounds in a TSG ad.....hearing that sound just revs this SexyTech up! Send him some motor oil scented cologne and he'll be in Heaven! :) Take care. angel :)
Angel,
Actually a can of "Octane 93" for the little lady...you know...Like in the Dodge-Jeremy Mayfield commercial!!!

#17 ·
RT..,

Yeah!!!!! But as an Irish raised Catholic who has seen the 10 Commandments more times than Heston's agent...the voice of Moses coming out of my computer was enough to send me running to the Perpetual Adoration Chapel with grans rosary in hand...:eek:

How many novenas do I have to say???? Dam*!!! Whoops ..looks like another..;)

Since Heston has a debiliating mentral, neurological disease , can we take the gun out of his hand now??? Even though he swore we would only take it out of his cold , dead hand..

ST...,

I like the dragster sound too..Thanks for the patience of us twisting the thread..:)

CQ

#18 ·
Since Heston has a debiliating mentral, neurological disease , can we take the gun out of his hand now??? Even though he swore we would only take it out of his cold , dead hand..
CQ: I think he still has the right to bear arms under the Americans with Disabilities Act. :D Take care funny lady! angel :)

ST: Late summer you won't miss the dragster sound over the most BEAUTIFUL sound of your newborn bundle from Heaven in your home!!! Congrats again Ben! :D

#21 ·
I'm afraid I don't understand the question... How do I pick them? I pick the ones who come with any amount of $! :)

If you've got any other fund-raising ideas, please let me know! We're getting closer and closer to our bandwidth limits during peak times (notice the 200+ users at one time? woo hoo!)

#23 ·
LOL... it would save some bandwidth, as we're sending out the code for the ads, but most of the ads are actually served by a 3rd party advertising agency. Besides, no ads = no paying for the bandwidth!

Maybe we should just cut out Random! :D (JK!! I swear!!)

#24 ·
Mike..,

Thanks...;)...

Message received... Shea...take back the soda cans , search the couch for loose change and start rolling pennies...( Do you take Canadian ones? I know they aren't worth a heck of a lot maybe we can take by weight...??):p..:p

I could have a few of my homeless friends wearing the tshirts.. I have been out of touch... Are you still selling them???

My fund raising is showing up with a few people who give lectures about life on the street , at luncheons that cost more than per plate than some people see all month collecting cans out of dumpsters..

A different milieu .. I am afraid but I will think about it...;)

How is the life of a business owner ??? ;) :)

#25 ·
Turns out that opening a business takes a lot of work and a lot of $$$... who would have thought!!

It's a lot of fun, though -- just really wears me out sometimes. You know how it is trying to change everything... I'm learning how to be a manager and still having to be a tech, only more efficiently!

Anyway, it's a lot of fun and I hope it'll all be worth it in the end.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.