1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
32,642 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Last one for this week

The Animal Quiz

I got a real laugh out of this one

Given that there are so few questions, please think carefully about each answer. The nature of the animal kingdom depends on it

You're a Hyena!

You have quite a sense of humor, though many others find it derisive rather than appealing. You are perceived as being a coward, but actually have moments of great bravery and have even stood up to those much larger than yourself. You like hanging out in groups and are always making a lot of noise. Disney thinks you are an idiot
:D:D

Have fun !!!!!!!!!!! :p:D

·
Registered
14,167 Posts
"Beep Beep!!!!"

I'm a Road Runner!

W

While you are a swift and agile runner, most people over the years
have come to associate you more with driving than running. After all, you are a
big fan of laying on the horn. Sounds of coyotes in the distance should make you
nervous, but they really don't. You believe in the sand beneath your toes. Your
favorite type of Mexico is New Mexico.

·
Registered
19,161 Posts
Jellyfish. Also FTH of it did the country quiz which puts me into Mexico.
Well, not quite the same but it's warm here and Spanish is the language. (reclines again)

·
Registered
5,139 Posts

"Versatile, powerful, and true, you have quite a reputation for hard work and a certain unbridled spirit. Many look up to you as an example of what people can really become, though somewhere deep down, you admit to feeling a little bit broken. You hate racing, but are still exceptionally good at it. Beware broken legs, dog food, and glue. If your name is Ed, you do a surprising amount of talking."

:) I love horses :)

·
Registered
20,583 Posts
"Beep Beep!!!!"

I'm a Road Runner!

W

While you are a swift and agile runner, most people over the years
have come to associate you more with driving than running. After all, you are a
big fan of laying on the horn. Sounds of coyotes in the distance should make you
nervous, but they really don't. You believe in the sand beneath your toes. Your
favorite type of Mexico is New Mexico.
Me too!

-- Tom

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.