·
Registered
8,854 Posts
Originally posted by oldie:
Hello vanner :)

Don't be surprised if your thread is edited :eek:

May have to be changed to the 12 days of "Wintermas" :D :D

Cia ciao - Oldie ;)
"MAS"??????? Have you gone ravin' mad, Oldie? As Hancock might have opined.

Nooooooo, far too many religious connotations in the phrase "Mas", even, of course despite the reality that it is correctly spelt as "Mass".

Winterwhiz, WinterSpree, WinterTime, Winter Eve, Winter Splinter, WinterNought, Winter Ease, WinterPlease, WinterZinter, WinterMinter, WinterZip, WinterHinter.................

Expect any of these sanitized, non-racially, none-genderspecific, non-religious, non-mean a $hit terms, but Mas!:eek: :eek: :eek:

What a total load of cojones!:p

Some of these PC clowns ought to get a life.

Rant over.

Paq

:D :D

PS I shall be attending my Anglican Midnight Mass as always on CHRISTMAS EVE and if anyone don't like it, tough $hit!:cool: :cool:

·
Registered
4,993 Posts
Paq - you been hitting the bottle :eek:

Off now on my first jolly of the festive season. International Wives Association annual knees up :eek: Only trouble is so few chaps have kept up with their wives in the survival stakes :eek: so apart from some Embassy male types, it will be a case of Oldie having to ration himself out
- oh well I am told the wine is also mature

Rant over

Oldie

·
Registered
4,993 Posts
Originally posted by Tuppence2:
Hello,

How are you Paq? Well, I hope. :)

I hadn't realised that "Christmas" was now the "incorrect" term - am I missing something?

Do you watch the candle-lit service from King's College?

Bye,
Penny.
Hi Penny - deepest Wiltshire - is that England or the States?

C*****mas - are you not following the hot EU debate on the new constitution for Europe. Unable to agree whether the word Christian should be included or not!!!!!! It's a total farce :D

Regards - Oldie

·
Registered
8,854 Posts
Originally posted by Tuppence2:
Hello,

How are you Paq? Well, I hope. :)

I hadn't realised that "Christmas" was now the "incorrect" term - am I missing something?

Do you watch the candle-lit service from King's College?

Bye,
Penny.
Hi Penny.

Well, thanks. Hope you are OK too.

How's deepest Wilts?

Some good opportunities for some great photos next to the canal (or was it a river??).

All the best for Christmas and new Year!

The current debate is over various bodies trying to ban the term "Christmas", 'cos it's "Racist" secular etc.

All the best,

Paq

:cool: :cool: :cool:

·
Registered
6,796 Posts
Hello everyone,

Ah, I see. No, I hadn't heard of this "sillyness".

It's Wiltshire, England, Oldie. Lovely county!

Nice to speak to you all.

Pleased you are well, Paq. The canal-side and river in the mist and frost are indeed good subjects for photography. Took some video clips this morning of the dogs running around in the fields.

Merry Christmas to you all. Blow, what other people think, it's always been Christmas and always will be!!

Bye,
Penny.

1 - 20 of 32 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.