Tech Support Guy banner

Test your color IQ

2K views 17 replies 12 participants last post by  Prinnylynn 
#1 ·
Test your color IQ

Drag and drop the colors in each row to arrange them by hue order.
The first and last color chips are fixed. Click on "Score Test" when done.

Your score: 30

Best score for your gender and age range: 0
Highest score for your gender and age range: 1409

#4 ·
I won't play. I certified colour blind. I can get primary colours but shades drive me nuts. I see mostly greys. There is the colour test at the eye docs that is composed of shades of different colours and in them you can see numbers. I never saw half the numbers! :(

#6 ·
I won't play. I certified colour blind. I can get primary colours but shades drive me nuts. I see mostly greys. There is the colour test at the eye docs that is composed of shades of different colours and in them you can see numbers. I never saw half the numbers! :(
It showed me also the range I had the most difficulty in, Pyrite. It was surprisingly the blue into purple area, then the geen-blue area. I thought it would be the blue-green area predominately. But it wasn't. All others were good.

#9 ·

nice link and test for those who edit pictures/images

I'm going to recalibrate my monitor and try again... :)

#10 ·
Ok I just looked at the test and I can't do it. Too many of them look exactly the same and arranging them would just be a pure guessing game.

#12 ·
Now that was easy but got no score because it only said...
You have perfect color vision! :D

You did goo cookie. :)

It is somewhat hard on the eyes but if you keep moving the colors around your see if a color is in the right place.

Attachments

#15 ·
Nice going Harry! :up:

I thought there were a couple or three that didn't look right but was afraid to move any more around in case it made things worse. :p
Thanks cookie :)
Yes it's hard, but when you see something you think may be wrong then you was seeing it right so should of moved it. I was not sure on some but as you move them around they seem to fall into place. Still was not 100% sure but I did get them all right as you see.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.