Tech Support Guy banner
  • Please post in our Community Feedback thread for help with the new forum software! If you are having trouble logging in, please Contact Us for assistance.
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was hoping to connect my PC to my laptop as I have a single (i think) use Program running on my PC that I want to be able use on my laptop because it requires logging a lot of hours at the computer. Can I connect them using a USB cable? Will I be able to access the program on the PC from the laptop? Or, I have a disk with the software that came with my books for college. Had i known the hours required, I would have installed on my laptop instead. I tried to install on my laptop (the reason i think it may be single use) using xp, the same as my PC but, it says "an installation file 'C:\Docume~1\RichWa~1\Locals~1\Temp\{2b02f82e-a9b9-458c-80e5-3ea8c0de8471}\FlashPremierConvertable.exe could not be installed. Data Error (cyclic redundancy)". Any help here would be greatly appreciated. Thank You!

·
Registered
17,584 Posts
The Cyclic Redundancy error only suggests that the file FlashPremierConvertable.exe is corrupt, perhaps the CD disk has fingerprints on it?

Unlikely that you could run the program ovet a network unless it was installed in that manner in the first instance.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.