Tech Support Guy banner
  • Please post in our Community Feedback thread for help with the new forum software! If you are having trouble logging in, please Contact Us for assistance.
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
291 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have changed from dialup to dsl. I like it, but my wife doesn't. What she dislikes is that now whenmthe phone rings she has to answer. With dial up, we had call wave so we would see who called and we would call back when we had time. I would like to know if there is a way to hook upthe computer to something which would do about the same thing, i.e. block calls record them to return call later.

oilbath

·
Registered
1,544 Posts
oilbath said:
I have changed from dialup to dsl. I like it, but my wife doesn't. What she dislikes is that now whenmthe phone rings she has to answer. With dial up, we had call wave so we would see who called and we would call back when we had time. I would like to know if there is a way to hook upthe computer to something which would do about the same thing, i.e. block calls record them to return call later.

oilbath
What I want to know is who made the rule that everytime the phone rings that you have to answer it :confused: If one doesn't want to answer the phone don't. If one can't stand the phone ringing then turn the ringer off ;) We have become conditioned or trained is a better word like a dog to answer the phone. It is way past time to rid ourselves of this habit :eek:

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.