Tech Support Guy banner
  • Please post in our Community Feedback thread for help with the new forum software! If you are having trouble logging in, please Contact Us for assistance.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
248 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This site is so vital,.......

Computers should come with a panic-button link to here...
Everyone that uses this site should find a way to give this creater a pat on the back. Send him a donation for saving your hide in a jam...imagine what those OEM guys would of charged...& their sites always lead you to chasing your tail into nowhere...

At very least,......share, & respect this place,...
-and if someone helps you,
....find someone that needs your help...

---LET'S HEAR IT FOR TECHGUY EVERYBUDDY !!!!

YEAAAHHHHH TECHGUY !!!!!!

·
Registered
7,530 Posts
Yomaddog... TSG anonymous meetings will be held mondays at 8...led by me :D (don't forget... Mike accepts donations of cash, checks, money orders, ect. or I am sure you can just wire some $$ into is bank account...:D) Stop by the TSG store or send Mike a new hard drive. :D

Well we are all glad to have you anyway... enjoy our community. We owe ya one Mike!

·
Registered
1,100 Posts
(psst... everybody, I think we've got another one addicted!)

Me too! You guys are great!

PS . . . Can I put this website down as a reference in my resume? Heck, I'm always here surfin! You ought to see my history button. Two e-mail sites and helponthe.net

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.