Tech Support Guy banner
1 - 20 of 66 Posts

·
Registered
7,695 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've been thinking about getting a tatoo for a very long time, but have been pondering the decision carefully so that I wouldn't regret it later. However, I've wanted it to be an Ankh the Egyptian symbol of life since I grew out of the stage of getting lips tatooed on my butt...which was something that a friend of mine and I decided we would do when we graduated high school...thank goodness I decided NOT to do that!! (besides, we were in like 6th grade, so we were allowed such thoughts) :p Anyway, I've found the perfect tat...and if I can figure out how to paste it on here, I'd show you...:(

Anyone have a cool tat that they would like to get or show off?? I really like the idea of body art...however, they aren't for everyone, so please don't go off about how horrible you think they are....I'm not holding you down and forcing you to get one!! :down:

Since I can't copy/paste it, the link to it (I hope) is here.

·
Registered
17,353 Posts
I have a buffalo skull with roses on my back (left shoulderblade)...I love it. It is representative of my craft. I waited for years after I decided on what I wanted to have it done.
I have wanted one since a teen,but waited til my mid almost late 30's to get one.

·
Registered
17,353 Posts
If you do decide to get one farmgirl, make sure the person is excellant at what they do, and has a great reputation.

·
Registered
4,559 Posts
I have one, made of two crossed arrows, around my upper thigh. It is for me, not anyone else, so unless I am in the mood, no one usually see's it. I hope to be getting 2 more this year. One is a philosophy which has served me, and continue to do so, quite well. (no, it is not in english and nor is it Japanese Kanji, it is Latin). The 2 is a drawing I did strictly for me. These are for me, not anyone else, and will be placed on my body as such. And nor will I say what either is.

·
Registered
17,353 Posts
Chicon said:
I've a turtle tattoed on my neck. It is a gift I got from my mother. ;)
Really Chicon?.....are you playing
:p

·
Registered
14,017 Posts
I Have been tattooed about ten times, I wish it was no times. I mean....in a sleeveless T-shirt I look badass but......I am getting older and my tattoos are "beginning" to run.

My 170 lb body just doesn't deal well with tatts I got at 145, understand? The only tattoo I have that I would keep is the only one that has been mostly protected from the sun. My swan song tatt on my chest is my prize. (Zepp Forever) :rolleyes: Six months later Bonham died. Screw that tattoo. :D

You are just a kid. Wait until you are 30 and then........if you want a tatt, go get one as big and as bad as you want.

By that time your time in the sun is gone and your youthful indiscretions are gone. You are a young other and that is your job NOW. ;)

·
Registered
17,353 Posts
I got mine on the part of me that holds up with age on the woman in my family...where it goes is definitely a consideration.....
a gal I know did one on her tummy.......big mistake......it wasa dragon...she got pregnant. It never went back to the nice dragon it started out to be.
:(

·
Registered
14,017 Posts
Gabriel said:
I got mine on the part of me that holds up with age on the woman in my family...where it goes is definitely a consideration.....
a gal I know did one on her tummy.......big mistake......it wasa dragon...she got pregnant. It never went back to the nice dragon it started out to be.
:(
Hey Gabriel, Lets hook up and compare runs. LOL and J/K

I do respect you more than that....OK?

·
Registered
17,353 Posts
Skivvywaver said:
Hey Gabriel, Lets hook up and compare runs. LOL and J/K

I do respect you more than that....OK?
:)
You will have to decipher that for me.....I am a little dense

·
Registered
17,353 Posts
OMG:p:p:p....maybe I am lot dense.....it isn't you, I assure you...it's me....I am like a clutz when it comes to flirting......:p

·
Registered
17,353 Posts
I thought you were talking about computer stuff
:p

·
Registered
17,353 Posts
I have no idea....I don't know a thing about computers except what I learned here. I learned to copy and paste here..... I learned that Trojans were not just purchased at drugstores like we see in the movies...they actually did things to the pc..... that were not nice, and my pc was full of them
:eek:

·
Registered
9,082 Posts
I have a hummingbird and roses on my back below my neck between the shoulder blades. I was 50 when I got it since it was something I always wanted to do. ;)

·
Registered
6,375 Posts
Chicon said:
I've a turtle tattoed on my neck. It is a gift I got from my mother. ;)
WOW.......not many people can say that their mom gave them a tattoo for a gift:D But, once my son gave me a plastic turtle for my garden :up:

1 - 20 of 66 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.