Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi,
Relatively new at this.....recently got an iPod Touch and sync my music and photos thru iTunes. Music hasn't been a problem. Pictures.....another story.

I use Kodak Easyshare and have 59 albums in Easyshare that I'd like to put on the Touch....When I pull up iTunes, I can't even find the Easyshare pictures.....I've searched for the Easyshare directory so I could just transfer all of the albums to the Touch, and I can't find the pictures.....help?

I thought maybe I could copy the pictures onto my computer, then sync that way.....where would I copy them? If I have them on a flash drive, how do I get iTunes to sync with the flash drive?

Sorry for all the questions, but wanted to provide enough information.....

Any suggestions?

Thanks!

·
Registered
6,832 Posts
The pictures aren’t really in EasyShare. They are in a folder on the computer. In XP they are probably in Documents and Settings > All Users > Shared Documents > Shared Pictures > Kodak. You should be able to navigate there with iTunes.

Friends have EasyShare and I moved the pictures to My Pictures. Then I set EasyShare to download to My Pictures rather than bury them where they are hard to find. The albums still work fine with the pictures in My Pictures and EasyShare set to use that.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.