Tech Support Guy banner
  • Please post in our Community Feedback thread for help with the new forum software! If you are having trouble logging in, please Contact Us for assistance.
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
When I synchronise the calendar of my Nokia E61 with my calendar on Outlook, and share that calendar with another user on our office network, the other user cannot see details of my appointments. All my calendar entries appear to the other user as "private appointments". However, If I enter my appointments directly into Outlook, the other user can see the details as I have entered them.
Any ideas much appreciated!

Peter

·
Registered
255 Posts
I would dig into the settings on the Nokia, it is probably marking your appointments as private by default. When you look at the imported appointments are they marked as default in your Outlook?

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
That was the problem - Nokia was defaulting to "private". I haven't been able to find a way of switching the default to "public", which means that I have to change from "private" to "public" each time I make a new calendar entry. However, now I know th e source of the problem, I can approach Nokia directly for this info.

Your help much appreciated! Peter

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.