Tech Support Guy banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
524 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I saw Suzie Orman on QVC this morning selling her life protection kit that is supposed to help you achieve financial freedom. Does anyone else find it odd that you have to spend moeny to get out of debt (at least if you follow this product advertisement) or, for that matter, that the self-proclaimed "best financial guru in the world" is leading people into debt to turn a dmie?? Those who could afford to buy this without credit (which Suzie herself says to only use in emergency or necessary situations), don't need it. And those who do need it would likely have to charge it to get it (or put off a bill they should really be paying instead.) Shame on you Suzie. Don't you have enough money already?? :down:

·
Registered
124,707 Posts
I saw Suzie Orman on QVC this morning selling her life protection kit that is supposed to help you achieve financial freedom. Does anyone else find it odd that you have to spend moeny to get out of debt (at least if you follow this product advertisement) or, for that matter, that the self-proclaimed "best financial guru in the world" is leading people into debt to turn a dmie?? Those who could afford to buy this without credit (which Suzie herself says to only use in emergency or necessary situations), don't need it. And those who do need it would likely have to charge it to get it (or put off a bill they should really be paying instead.) Shame on you Suzie. Don't you have enough money already?? :down:
I have watched her on PBS and thought she had worthwhile information. If a person can't figure out how to handle money this program could help them, even if they do charge it. Maybe it will be their last time charging!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts