Tech Support Guy banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hello. recently my computer acts weird. one day one software is running just fine, the next it says that the product key is not valid and asks me to re-enter it. But even doing that doesn't solve the problem. At first I thought it was a problem of the particular software program but yesterday it also happened to Microsoft Office! so now I cannot use common software as word and excel...... I have tried to uninstall and reinstall them, tried to clear everything related to the software (folders, registry) before installing again, no luck and the problem persists and I dont have access to the program :(
Then I made a virus-spyware check (even though I have an antivirus software running), found some adware, erased them, no viruses. tried installing again, but it keeps not accepting the product key I give it.

the message says "Please enter a valid product key to use this product - setup has detected that the product key is missing or invalid."

I am using a Dell notebook, Latitude C840, with Mobile Intel Pentium 4-M, CPU 1.80GHz 1.20GHz, 512 MB RAM

I would really appreciate any help before more programs I already run start having problems!!!!! thanks

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.