Tech Support Guy banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
help, my daughters computer is a magnet for junk email. she must get at least a 100 a day. I have probably blocked sender at least a 1000 or more, but more just keep coming in. same kind of junk but different names, thousands of them.
I downloaded something named Qurb, so now the stuff goes to that folder first, but you can still view the stuff when you go thru it to find the mail that is legit. and you still have to send it to the delete folder so you can do a block sender on it and it has to open before it will block it. I am getting so tired of this. Is there anything else out there that will just stop it from coming to her computer short of changing her email address.
thanks

·
Registered
2,281 Posts
This is the biggest menace that we are facing today. Junk mails have started taking their tolls on systems all around the world.

Anyway, I second the MailWasher suggestion. I have been using it since last some days. It will show you a list of mails and you will still have to select them and delete them. But this time directly from server before they get downloaded.

Go to http://www.mailwasher.net to download.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.