Tech Support Guy banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I use the Classic Start Menu but I don't think that has to do with my minor problem. My PC now shows all installed programs; it no longer "hides" the programs that have not been recently used. How do I get Win XP to hide the infrequently used programs?

·
Registered
19 Posts
soccerguy said:
I use the Classic Start Menu but I don't think that has to do with my minor problem. My PC now shows all installed programs; it no longer "hides" the programs that have not been recently used. How do I get Win XP to hide the infrequently used programs?
Hi,

Well just right click on the taskbar, select Properties, Start menu tab, click on Customize button and from the Advanced start menu options select Scroll programs. This will show you only one page of the installed programs and you will have to use the scroler at the bottom of the shown list, to navigate to the rest.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Meto said:
Hi,

Well just right click on the taskbar, select Properties, Start menu tab, click on Customize button and from the Advanced start menu options select Scroll programs. This will show you only one page of the installed programs and you will have to use the scroler at the bottom of the shown list, to navigate to the rest.
I must have a larger problem. After I click "Advanced", a Windows Explorer view pops up with "Start Menu" highlighted in the left pane.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.