Tech Support Guy banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm having a spyware virus in my desktop whcih is XPS 410. It doesn't let me do anything just the message pops up everytime you try to open "total security firewall alert.on the Screen in big red letters it says "PC INFECTED WITH SPYWARE". PLEASE HELP

·
Administrator
123,556 Posts
The General Security forum is only for general questions regarding security software and things of that nature but not for actually removing malware as we have qualified helpers who are the only members who are authorized to assist with those matters. You can easily identify them as they have either a gold or blue shield beside their usernames. Please refer to this excerpt from the rules:

http://www.techguy.org/rules.html

Log Analysis/Malware Removal - In order to ensure that advice given to users is consistent and of the highest quality, those who wish to assist with security related matters must first graduate from one of the malware boot camp training universities or be approved by the administration as already being qualified. Those authorized to help with malware issues have a gold shield next to their name and authorized malware removal trainees have a blue shield next to their names. If you'd like to participate in a training program, please contact a Moderator or see this article.
I'm going to close this thread and ask you to repost in the Malware Removal & HijackThis Logs forum for the proper assistance.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.