Tech Support Guy banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
143 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I can't garuntee this but i think my problem is a one of a kind. My speakers are acting weird, this is the first time i have ever had a problem with them, i didn't even have a problem when i hooked up my subwoofer made just for my compaq computer. I have a Compaq computer with Windows Me OS and my speakers are cutting off. when i change the volume up and down, at certain volumes, my speakers blank out, sometimes both of them and sometimes just one. i have 2 normal speakers and a subwoofer. i was listening to music and i checked all my connections, everything is hooked up, and properly. :mad: :( :confused:

any help would be greatly appreciated.

·
Registered
360 Posts
Had a very similar problem. Come to find out the female connection was loose in the one speaker and would not seat properly. Replaced the speakers and everything works wonderful. Check your computer connection with different speakers and check the speakers with another sound device such as a cd player. Keep us informed. Thanks

·
Registered
143 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I restarted my computer and now they work fine, so im not worried about it, when it was messed up, i took the peakers and everything apart and everything was connected fine, even to the computer and everything, oh well, as long as it works now im happy.
sorry to trouble you.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.