Tech Support Guy banner
1 - 20 of 53 Posts

·
Registered
309 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi there

I was watching somethin on the tv the other night about space and planets being born and comets and stars and all that ***badword***, but anyway, it wasnt untill I actually started to try and think ***badwordbadwordbadword*** is going on out there that I started to freak out a little.

You see people running around going about their lives, how many of them sit back and wonder also what is going on out there?

This is not just a ramble so I will try and make it a question

What is space?

BTW i am not stoned

·
Registered
18,196 Posts
The universe is everything known to man. Space is everything outside of the Earth's atmosphere, although some less centrist minds would argue that Earth is indeed part of space, which it is. Space is everything, including nothing at all.

PS I am not stoned either.

PS #2 You should read Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy. It really clears some stuff up. :D

·
Always remembered in our hearts
82,265 Posts
Strange that a few nights ago I was outside looking up at the stars and finding myself thinking there must be something out there...that's where we end up after death...out there somewhere among the stars....it was such a beautiful sight to see all the stars....and to top it all off...the song "Dedicated to the One I Love" came on the radio in my car....an the line "And tell all the stars above...This is dedicated to the one I love"....*sniff*....started crying....I just want so much to believe I will see my loved ones who have parted this earth again some day....such a big universe out there...I wonder if there are people out there looking up at the earth and wondering the same as we do...."is anyone out there?".....:)

·
Registered
6,342 Posts
Space...a lack of multiplicity, diversity and remaining for all time - incomplete.

Geez! That's a bit deep for me at this time of the morning...

·
82,265 Posts
Ash: When I was around 8...we were at a freind of my Dad's house way out in the country on a hill....I too swear I saw a UFO that night! I never told anyone 'cause they'd say I was nuts...am I nuts? ;) :D

·
Registered
6,342 Posts
lol maybe on more then what 2 or 3 hours of sleep you could do a lil better :)

not that im complaining :)
No...sleep wouldn't help me...I'm silly like that all the time!

·
82,265 Posts
Mine was triangular shaped....silver....some lights on the bottom...it wasn't a plane...and I doubt they'd be testing any secret missions with weird shaped planes in Michigan around 1964! ;)

·
82,265 Posts
Ash: I was young then but recall green and white lights...

·
Registered
309 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Dont get me started on the subject of UFO'S and aliens, this one worries me, we have people running around looking through telescopes, listening to little noises five light years away WHY???? when we have things like this are on earth :

They have already arrived lol, everything freaks me out, im not leaving the house again :eek:

·
Registered
6,956 Posts
DiSaidSo said:
The universe is everything known to man. Space is everything outside of the Earth's atmosphere, although some less centrist minds would argue that Earth is indeed part of space, which it is. Space is everything, including nothing at all.

PS I am not stoned either.

PS #2 You should read Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy. It really clears some stuff up. :D
So mars is space?

I myself have actually taken a photo of a UFO. What do you think this is? I swear that I did take this myself.

1 - 20 of 53 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.