Tech Support Guy banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Recently I started getting problems with my sound, the audio came out fuzzy and muzzled sometimes and my microphone crackled a lot. I checked my headset and microphone in another computer and they worked perfectly, so as a quick fix I bought myself a USB Sound Adapter as seen here.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
http://www.amazon.co.uk/exec/obidos/ASIN/B002FI7GWK/ref=ox_ya_oh_product
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I know it's cheap and probably low quality but it works great, apart from that the Left and Right audio channels are mixed.. so sound which comes from the left I actually hear from the right headphone and vice versa. This is not application based like a certain game etc but more generic throughout windows.

So I was just wondering on how I would go about fixing it, I know the easy fix would be simply to swap my headphones around and swap my speakers around when using them but the headphones are not comfortable when wearing them the wrong way around.

Thanks in advance, Awake.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.