Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
HI Frnds

I had used intel board previously.Unfortunately the board was carshed and ia m using Zebronics 845GV Chipset board now.I am not sure it is new or old board.i am facing a problem in sound card.I had installed all the software for the sound card and it was fine.Though i can't hear the volume in the speakers.What may be the proble.Plz hepl me :eek::eek::eek:

·
Registered
274 Posts
Hold down the windows key (winkey) and press Pause/Break - this will bring up system info - then select device manager.

Scroll down the list to Sound/Video controllers and see if you have any warning ! symbols next to any devices.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Dear Frnd

I had done the same by using realtech'97.The software was installed and there was no warning symbol for the dervier.Even thought i couldn't able to hear the volume.tell me whether the problem with sound card which is inbuild or with the software.

·
Registered
340 Posts
You may even have a problem with Windows. My music pc got a integrated soundcard. But at the time when I buy it there was no sound. So ive buy a discrete sc but still no sound. Only after reinstalling windows.
Posted via Mobile Device

·
Registered
274 Posts
Don't suppose you are using a cracked copy of Windows are you??

The majority of driver installation failures that i have come accross (excluding pre SP1 Vista) are due to incomplete OS versions which are cracked.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.