Tech Support Guy banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 77 Posts

·
Cherished forever in our hearts
8,923 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi All :( I just wanted you all to know that Sooky (Luanne) is in the hospital.. Has been since Fri. I spoke to her daughter this afternoon and she told me.. I tried to call her at the hospital earlier but did not reach her. As soon as I have more news I will let you all know!

·
Always remembered in our hearts
82,160 Posts
Lu knows my thoughts and prayers are wuth her...but pass them along anyways for me when you reach her Bea! :) Thanks for the news and any updates on Lu! :up: :) Take care!!! angel *GBY*

·
Registered
34,269 Posts
yah
please give her the message that Fishy sends a great big hug and kiss on the cheek , thanks

my heart and prayers are with her and her family

Lu, you are the best!

Love Stephen

><">

·
Registered
35,229 Posts
Thanks for this.... Shadow Bea .

I heard she was going to see the doctor, buy didn't no she had been admitted.

Will be keeping her in my prayers. Get well soon L U.

I have let Penny know.

Frank.

·
8,923 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I spoke to her briefly and she sounds very upbeat ..much better than I thought she would
She has some major health problems that she is dealing with right now and I know she appreciates our prayers and well wishes .. I will call her again tomorrow and keep everyone up to date
I don't think they have an e-mail program for patients .or if they do I havn't found it yet!
She is a very special sweet and courageous person who is in for a few months of health issues. I pray that she will be back and posting really quickly!

I will pass along the love..:)

·
Registered
34,269 Posts
What does it say about someone that is a TSG birthday wisher

I can name a few and I know they are the best kind of person imaginable!

·
Gone but Never Forgotten
26,895 Posts
Hello Bea:

I have had many a wonderful chat with Lu. Hering she is in hospital is upsetting. If you send a message, wish her all the best for me. She is a great personality and I miss her.

·
Registered
32,916 Posts
:( .............I hope she gets well soon and hurries back to us. Bea, please pass on my best wishes to her......... Miss Ya Lu!!! ;)

·
8,923 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
I'm printing out everyones post and will read them to her when I call today :D I'll ask her if I can PM anyone who wants to call her while she is there with the phone number and her extention ..I
I didn't want her to be overwhelmed with calls when she should be resting.. :D
talk to you all later :)

·
8,923 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Good Morning all :) When I spoke to Luanne yesterday, She sounded better and was really pleased with all of your well wishes! I read everything to her up to my last post! It buoyed her spirits considerably to hear from all her friends here! She thinks she will be at home soon ..perhaps today or tomorrow she will let me know when. I wish that her computer was downstairs so that she had easier access to it...
From Lu :D" Thank everyone for thinking about me" She is such a sweet person!

Below is a card ftom Az.

·
Registered
32,916 Posts
Bea, thanks for the update........good to hear she may be home soon.....:D

1 - 20 of 77 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.