Tech Support Guy banner
1 - 20 of 1548 Posts

·
Registered
37,742 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi Ya All. don't know if you heard that Luanne was called in for a lungs transplant...

Just got this up-date from Becky......ttyl take care, Frank....

Becky Terreberry January 27, 2007 at 12:05 PM ESTI just want to let everyone know that my mom is out of her surgery and everything is going great, or so I hear. I am just waiting to go see her and talk to the doctors but from what I was told this far she is doing awesome!!!!!! I just wanted to update everyone because I know you probably want to know!
Im so happy!!
Ill keep you guys posted!!!
-becky

·
Always remembered in our hearts
82,265 Posts
I put Lu in the "Prayer Request" thread yesterday as soon as I heard the good news! :up: :) God bless Lu and may He bless her with a speedy recovery!! :)

·
82,265 Posts
Hi Carolyn...what a sweet picture for Lu! :up: :)

·
Registered
32,916 Posts
Glad to hear all is well........ I wish you a speedy recovery Lu !!!!! i will keep you in my prayers.... :up: :up:

·
Gone but never forgotten
9,870 Posts
Get well soon Sooky,all very best wishes for a very speedy recovery,in our thoughts :up: :)

·
Registered
47,742 Posts
Glad to hear such great news

·
Registered
37,742 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
From Becky.........update.
Becky Terreberry January 28, 2007 at 06:00 PM ESTso, i just got home from toronto (i have an important test tomorrow) and my mom is still doing great. The tubes are out and she can talk back and forth to us. Things are looking good and hopefully it stays that way. Thank you for the support.
-becky....

·
82,265 Posts
That's more great news! :up: :) Thanks for the update Frank!! :)

·
Registered
124,820 Posts
franca said:
From Becky.........update.
Becky Terreberry January 28, 2007 at 06:00 PM ESTso, i just got home from toronto (i have an important test tomorrow) and my mom is still doing great. The tubes are out and she can talk back and forth to us. Things are looking good and hopefully it stays that way. Thank you for the support.
-becky....
Wonderful!:)

1 - 20 of 1548 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.