Tech Support Guy banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
this is the second time i've posted a problem about windows movie maker. no one could help me last time. the problem last time has resolved itself.
however, it is now giving me an entirely new problem. it keeps trying to save my vid with something called "high mat audio image video," which i know for a fact never finishes saving. and it's not just this vid this time, because i tried to resave one of my old ones, and it did the same thing.
i can't find a number anywhere to call microsoft tech support that doesn't cost $60. this problem needs to be fixed. i have tried the reinstall thing that i found here http://www.tweakxp.com/article37267.aspx and another one that i found here http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B14pSyLKw… and neither one of them did any good.
i tried installing the service pack 2, but i already have service pack 3. i don't know which one i need, or how to remove the one i don't need. can someone PLEASE help me? i don't want to lose videos that i spent hours making.

·
Registered
4,469 Posts
Maybe it is time to look for another app. to do this?

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
i've considered that, but i don't have the money to buy a new program. so i'd much rather fix this one. the other free apps i have found are way too complicated to use and don't have the same kinds of effects and transitions as windows movie maker.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
i'm insulted by that first link. i KNOW how to use it. i've been using it for over two months.
the second link did not help at all. like i said, i've tried downloading the service pack from microsoft. imovie is for apple, i have a pc. jumpcut has been shut down. avid liquid 7 costs money.
i understand that you're trying to help, but neither of these links were any help at all.
anyone else have any ideas?

·
Registered
4,469 Posts
It was to maybe help with settings.

I'll leave you alone now. I'm sure this second problem will resolve itself as well for a pro like you.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.