Tech Support Guy banner
  • Please post in our Community Feedback thread for help with the new forum software! If you are having trouble logging in, please Contact Us for assistance.
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
932 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Xp Home. Dell Pavillion 1110 desk top. I went to do a update with Malwarebytes, rebooted to load new updates, now all that comes up is just the desk top backround picture. Mouse arrow is useable. And I can do a CTRL,ALT,DEL to get into the windows task manager. Why can't I get everytrhing else to load? Thanks.

·
Banned
496 Posts
Ya wouldn't know anyone by the name of Chad.... made his own beer... Dunno, he moved to Colorado and I never got to try his beer since i'm in ohio.

Past a re-boot which always seems to settle my computers "bellyaches", have a restore in mind just in case. I can't answer past that.... i'm in learning mode... :)

·
Banned
496 Posts
you mean that even on a safe mode boot, you get the background screen then black....

can you get to where you can un-install the malawarebytes???

I'm probably already over my head for giving advice..... might wait for some more experienced folks to give ideas..... something really wierd going on with your computer.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.