Tech Support Guy banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I installed Rosetta Stone the other day it worked fine after i fixed another problem, i installed a language pack, bla bla bla bla...
I wanted to delete the language pack because it would only let me install one language pack and i couldn't find a way to delete it, bla bla bla bla bla....... So anyway i deleted the language pack manually but when i opened rosetta stone, it opened up windows installer and it said "configuring rosetta stone" or something like that. and after that it said "the installer has encountered an unexpected error......" ".......The error code is 2203. I can't find a way to get it back could someone please tell me how to fix this??

·
Registered
14,153 Posts
Deleting the language pack manually is where you have gone wrong as it will have left registry entries behind. Your quickest solution would be to uninstall Rosetta Stone and re-install it. If it still causes a problem then use System Restore. Windows 7 System Restore Guide

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
@Mark1956, I can't install it again after uninstall (it shows same error) but I found a solution, I had to enable the hidden admin account ("net user administrator /active:yes" in command prompt) and installed it there and it worked

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.