Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
272 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
G'day,
I was having a problem with my Window 7. I decided to restore it to an earlier time which I have found normally solve the problem. Now when I turn the computer on the desk top screen looks good. When I click on a program to open it, nothing works. When I click on WORD the computer high light the icon, that's all. When I clicked on Explorer I receive a message telling me that the files might have been moved and do I want to delete it. When I click on Restart a black screen appear with a white flashing curser in the top left corner. Nothing moves. When I do onto Safe Mode I can open word but when I clicked on mail I received this message. PROBLEM WITH SHORT CUT> The item 'WIMAIL.EXE.' has been moved.:eek:
I would really appreciate some help please

·
Registered
272 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
G'day Blackmirror,
Right I done that and the computer was able to open some of my programs. Now I am back to where I started. I click on a program and it start but then the computer freeze.
I would certainly appreciate your help.
Aussie Pom

·
Registered
272 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
G'day Firebreather,
I have found the solution. I installed Advanquest Fix It 12 anti virus and it sent my computer of of whack. I uninstalled the program and everything is fine.
Thank you for your assistance
Cheers Aussie Pom

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.