Tech Support Guy banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

Solved: Website will not let me back on (other people I know can access it)

935 views 8 replies 2 participants last post by  ~Candy~ 
#1 ·
Hi,
I tried to buy concert tickets on the Ticketmaster website yesterday and, all of a sudden, instead of going to another Ticketmaster page I got an internet explorer "This page cannot be displayed" message. I had been on the website for about a 1/2 hour trying to find good seats for a concert and it seems like I'm not being allowed to access the site. I did not buy anything or do anything out of the ordinary. Two different people I know were able to acess ticketmaster.com on their computers. I just tried again and I'm still getting the "this page cannot be displayed" message.
Could it be that my computer is being kept off of the website? I can't understand why this is happening.
Help! Please.
Thank you !

#8 ·
Hi again,
Here is a follow-up in case someone else encounters this problem with Ticketmaster.
I called Ticketmaster today and spoke with a customer service person. She told me that Ticketmaster automatically flags anyone who repeatedly searches for tickets for a certain period of time. So, I must have searched too many times. I was told that I would be able to get back onto the Ticketmaster site after 3 days or so. It's been about 2 1/2 days and I have now been able to log back on to the site. Now I'm just afraid to search and get on their bad sides again! Hmm...
Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.