Tech Support Guy banner
  • Please post in our Community Feedback thread for help with the new forum software! If you are having trouble logging in, please Contact Us for assistance.
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Banned
125 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
:confused: Hi everybody! I have a question, I do not know if it is aloud on this forum, but I will go for it!!! I have an external hard drive; I keep all of my programs on it. Something happened with the computer, and it saw the drive as "unallocated", so I had to format the drive, deleting all of the programs off it! I had this one program; it was called "Trillian Pro". The program contained a lot of a skins, buddy icons, and plug-ins! Since I fomarmated my hard drive (external), I do not have anything on it no more! 138 gigabytes of different data is gone. Including this one program, that I really want, need and use, Trillian Pro including all of the plug ins for the program! A full program! Every single skin and plug, which it offers! Right now, I have the program itself, but it is not full! I can get to become PRO, but no plug-ins! So my question is, can somebody tell me where can I download it FULL, with all of the skins and plug-ins?

·
Banned
125 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I understand that!!! I knew that!!! I'm looking for a torrent or a simple download of the full PRO, including the crack!!! I want the file/folder to have everything! All of the plugs + skins! Had that file before, but again, I LOST IT!!! Due to reformatting of my external HD!!!

·
Retired Moderator
16,301 Posts
We cannot help with what you are asking...please see the rules:

[WEBQUOTE="http://www.techguy.org/rules.html"]P2P Instructions - The purpose of P2P is to illegally trade copyrighted material. We do not support the use of P2P networks and any threads requesting help for them will be closed. This includes Kazaa, Bearshare, WinMX, and the like. If you're interested in the topic, you are free to discuss it on our site (and please visit StealingIsIllegal.com), but information on how to use them will not be provided.[/WEBQUOTE]

·
Banned
24,388 Posts
The problem is that you lost the version you paid for. There's nothing that can be done here. You'd have to go to Cerulean Studios and plead your case. I doubt they can do anything without proof of payment, however.

I'm sure it's frustrating. When you re-purchase the software, be sure to make a back up.

·
Registered
46,353 Posts
ilyabyk83 said:
Said that in the beginning, didn't I? I still need help, were do I go, where do I ask?
I guess you just don' get it. :rolleyes: We will not help you with cracking software in any way. This includes telling you where to go to to find out how. This thread is closed!

·
Registered
46,353 Posts
I see now that you truly do not get it. I just reviewed your user notes and this makes the third time that you have come here asking for help with something to do with either p2p or cracking! Each time your threads were closed with an explanation as to why. Since you seem to be unable to comprehend that this type thing is strictly forbidden on these forums, you have earned yourself a 48hr. ban to help you understand. If you do it again, the ban will be permanent!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.