Tech Support Guy banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
3,555 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
#1. Didn't we have at one time a way to switch to a print format for any thread or page that we wanted to print out?

#2. When I search for something in the Forums I notice that the search results do not take me immediately to what I'm searching for. For instance, if what I'm searching for is located in a thread with 10 pages of posts all of the posts will come up instead of just the one where the information that I'm looking for is located. Is there a quicker way to find what I'm looking for?

#3. I've noticed that whenever I enter a Forum my user name is always shown first. I guess that's because I'm the last to enter it. However, does that mean that my user name is also listed the same way on someone else's computer who was already in that forum?

Please respond to any question that you like.:D

·
Registered
3,555 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks for the answers so far.

About question number 2, I was wondering if there was a way to limit the amount of unnescesary information that you get when you do a search for one particular item.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.