Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
139 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi Guys,.

I have a minor problem with Internet Explorer. I have fixed my PC and Internet Connection and all was working fine. Check the Computer and you find that the Internet Connection is Working.

However, I tried to install Kaspersky Internet Security 2010 and it said unable to Contact server and terminated. When I checked I found that the Internet Explorer is not working. Neither can you open any program on the internet such as google.com, skype.com, cnn.com, yahoo.com etc. ( to be precise - NOTHING ) but surprising, what happens..... there you find that Microsoft Outlook is now downloading emails thru Internet.

Cud anyone let me know what happening. Emails from Microsoft Outlook is downloading but your cannot get onto any Internet program ??????

really .. really ... really .. Confusing with this ???

·
Retired Trusted Advisor
34,806 Posts
Well, e-mails and the Internet don't work in the same way.

Is KIS installed at all? If so, make sure it's completely removed. Read this for removal instructions.

If it still doesn't work, use the free Revo Uninstaller.

1. Download and install the software.
2. Run the software and it will display all the programs installed in your PC.
3. Select Kaspersky Internet Security 2010 and right click on the program's icon.
4. Select Uninstall and you will be redirected into step-by-step wizard to remove the software.

If still no luck, try a System Restore.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.