1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
234 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok so i was wondering if i should new computer Here Are my current Specks

Toshiba satellite L305-s5955
OS Version: Microsoft Windows 7 Home Premium , 64 bit
Processor: Intel(R) Celeron(R) CPU 900 @ 2.20GHz, Intel64 Family 6 Model 23 Stepping 10
Processor Count (cores) : 1
RAM: 4Gb
Graphics Card: Mobile Intel(R) 45 Express Chipset Family (Microsoft Corporation - WDDM 1.1), 1854 Mb
Hard Drives: C: 160gb HDD
Motherboard: TOSHIBA, Portable PC, Base Board Version, Base Board Serial Number
Antivirus: avast! Antivirus, Updated and Enabled and Avg Antivirus Updated and Enabled
:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused:

I was think i Should get a laptop with Intel i5 Qaudcore,6GbRam,1Gb Vram, If you know any thing better let me know

And I'm selling the Toshiba satellite L305-s5955

·
Registered
11,315 Posts
Yeah, it really just depends upon personal use.

(Ex. I recently purchased a laptop. One laptop had slightly better specs than the one I purchased for similar price. Why did I go for the one with worse specs? Battery life. I'll be using the laptop for college and need a semi-long battery life.)

·
Registered
234 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I got mine for $460 Brand New, a year later got two 2gb chips of ram and you are 2 years ahead in School(TheShooter93) and i wan't to go to college to more about computer stuff too.

·
Registered
11,315 Posts
Well, your current computer probably could not handle Black Ops on all high. The new computer, I would imagine so.

Though I'm not sure why you are set on a gaming laptop? Desktops will always beat-out laptops in the gaming realm.

·
Registered
234 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
@ THEShooter93 my computer can't run black ops at all i got it then installed it and it got to the click anyware and my computer frozup and i agree Desktops Rule but i go to a privet school and we can have Desktops but thay are so bulky and i need the portabilty of a laptop.

@DustJay I Know about all about alienware.

I'm willing to spend 1,200 on a laptop that will last a good 2-4 mayby 5 years

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.