Tech Support Guy banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Our primary e:mail is an AOL address. The other two people in our office look at our e:mail accounts through Outlook. I always go directly to the server on my pc. My boss has Outlook 2007 on his Sony VAIO. Since he got home from being gone for the entire summer, I have been experiencing problems seeing e:mail in the AOL server inbox. The best I can determine, is somehow, once he reads e:mail from Outlook on his laptop, that message is being deleted from the AOL server so I never see them. If I'm sitting here at work and a message flows in to the mailbox and I open it before he does, it stays in my inbox but if he gets to it first, although I see that there are 2 or 3 or whatever "new" e:mail available, I cannot pull them in to the Inbox at my pc. (We work out of his house and after I leave for the day and he continues to read e:mail - when I come in the next morning I have no new e:Mail since the last one I saw when I left the night before!!) I've gone into his Outlook and made sure that the "delete from server" after moving to a different folder option is not checked but the problem still occurs. I'm baffled that I may be on the wrong track but it definitely seems to be connected to him looking at e:mail first through Outlook 2007. We all use XP as our operating system. Thanks for any help.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.