Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1,004 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
of the Shopping carts...............

So far for setting up a low budget shopping cart or just any shopping cart on your website:

-will cost you 30-50 or more a month with some company and you will still need to install the damn thing (with some more support)

-get a free one.....whooohoooo, yea right, they all have like 50 setup steps written in poor technical instructions as if we all were technical gurus.....

my conclusion is that on the internet, really not that many folks have a full functional setup website with a shopping cart....and if they do they already have the money to invest or are paying out of pocket costs and not really selling..its just ridiculous......there has got to be a solution out there for a decent shopping cart that you can do yourself, that uses Paypal, and UPS/USPS shipping.....

shew..sorry for venting....just had to get it off my chest as I have been looking and researching for the last week to find a shopping cart that I can setup for free....or for cheap...

·
Registered
6,052 Posts
I'm sorry to break it to you, but you can't go expecting to start a business for free just because its the internet. If you were to start a real life business, you would need investment capital to purchase a store and supplies, or else work out of your mothers basement. It's the same here, with a legitimate cart being the real store and a free cart being your mothers basement. You either put in cash, or work, in order to get a return.

·
Registered
1,004 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Oh I'm not expecting nor ever have expected anything for free in my life. I was just venting about the shopping carts that are out there that say "free and easy to setup" then by the time you read through the instructions which are usually terribly written and you then look at the forums, and see people with tons of questions because its not working right, it makes me realize how hard it is to get these set up and that no-one has yet come up with an easy setup cart.......thats all...thats it...

Bottom line is, it was late and I was frustrated....I probably should not have posted...LOL...thanks...

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.