Tech Support Guy banner
  • Please post in our Community Feedback thread for help with the new forum software! If you are having trouble logging in, please Contact Us for assistance.
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
4,039 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi ,

I am looking for a free but powerful CD/DVD Burning software. Please let me know if you know any. It's really good if you can provide the original download location.

Thanks

·
Registered
4,039 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thank you Stoner..

Anybody know anymore?

·
Registered
29 Posts
Nero provides a free version of its full product, called Nero BurnLite, currently in version 10.
This is for data buring only. Unfortunately, it only burns to CDs and DVDs. Your still have to provide an e-mail to download, though.

I've also found InfraRecorder on another forum thread.

Other related thoughts:

If you need to burn ISO files to disc, there is a free program, ISO Recorder by Alexander Feinman. It features some more image-management capabilities.

Also, if you need to mount image files, there is a free program, Gizmo Drive, included in Gizmo Central. Yu can also burn the images to disc with this program. (I'm not sure if it burns data, too, and if supports Blu-ray.)

Windows includes disc burning, and image recording capabilities, too, if you're satisfied with these.
For data burning in Windows, just drag and drop the files you want to burn to the optical drive and choose "Burn files to disc".

For ISO files, right click on them, choose to Open with Windows Disc Image Recorder.

Windows does burn discs slower than third-party software, though.

·
Registered
4,039 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Hi all, Thanks for the help. Much Appreciated.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.